The Dental Health Center - Stacy Manlove, DDS - 361-888-8603
3248 S. Alameda
Our office is located three doors down from "My Favorite Muffin" on Alameda and across the street from the CVS.
With guidance from the Governor of Texas Greg Abbott, the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners is directing all dentist to follow the CDC guidelines regarding elective dental procedures. The Dental Health Center is complying with the mandate and staying open to see emergency patients only. All hygiene appointments have been rescheduled or cancelled. The last date we were given was May 8th. We hope to be returning to a normal schedule starting Monday May 11th. Our office will be also limiting the number of people being allowed to enter the office to 10 or less until further notice. You may be asked to wait in your car until a room is ready for you and we call you to come inside. Thank you for your patience and understanding. NEW UPDATE AS OF 4/27/20. Governor Abbott moved the date up to May 1st PENDING we as dental offices follow strict guidelines. We are diligently working on having all these new safety measures in place. Hygiene appointments will not begin until May 11th. However, we hope to be able to open the doors on a limited basis the week of May 4th. Please be patient with us during this transition.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We have the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes in response to the Covid-19 pandemic to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We will be taking your temperature upon entering the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room or treatment rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· We will be asking that only the patient enter the office unless accompanied by a caregiver or parent.
· We ask that you sit 6 ft apart in the reception area to allow for social distancing between patients. If there is already 3 people in the office, you will be asked to wait in your car and you will be called when it is safe to come inside.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· We ask that you familiarize yourself with the “Office Policy Change” posted in the office that addresses the new infection control policy.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 361-888-8603 or contact here thru the website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.Stay safe and have a nice day!
Sincerely, Dr. Manlove
Welcome to our practice! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our first priority is your comfort. Your individual needs are always considered, your choices respected. In order to provide you with the best possible care, Dr. Manlove will first complete a comprehensive oral examination. This includes a complete review of your medical and dental history, all necessary radiographs and intraoral images, oral cancer screening, periodontal health evaluation, and the examination of your teeth. Following this exam, Dr. Manlove will discuss her findings with you, develop a treatment plan that your are comfortable with, and then you will be scheduled accordingly.
Please be prepared for your appointment by coming in 15 mins early and filling out the new patient information we have. You can also access the patient information here on our website ccdentalhealthcenter.com and bring it with you to your appt. Please call the office with any dental insurance information that you might have. Also, please read our financial policy. Payment is expected at the time of the first visit. If you are covered by insurance, we will expect payment of your portion at the time of service unless prior arrangements are made. For payment plans, we work with CareCredit. We would be happy to answer any questions about finances.
We believe in the team approach to dental care. In order for your treatment to be successful please keep your appointments to ensure proper continuity. Our practice is not a walk-in type of practice, therefore, we carefully schedule our patients based on their needs and personal schedules. We confirm appointments 48 hours in advance so that no one’s time is wasted! Cancellations should be treated with consideration for the inconvenience it can cause. We realize that emergencies can happen, but cannot over emphasize our appreciation to our patients for keeping their planned appointments.
We are here to serve your dental needs Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00am-3:00pm and Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am– 5:00pm.
We very much appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Stacy Manlove, D.D.S. and Staff
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call at 361-888-8603 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.